For those who missed Zach Randall (tip@Warlock)

Zach Randall, whose scenes were released between 2006 to 2010, did make a return [gallery 01 & 02] last year via Colt Studios.

Zach_randall_coltstudios_01
Zach_randall_coltstudios_02 
Zach_randall_coltstudios_03 

It seems there was no demand for Zach Randall since it was the return and end of his gay porn career. For loyal fans of Zach Randall, he did a live cam show last May 01, 2013 at Cam4.

Cam4_zach_randall_01 
Cam4_zach_randall_02 
Cam4_zach_randall_03 

It said on his profile that he was bisexual (he did str8 porn) and was in a committed relationship.

20 thoughts on “For those who missed Zach Randall (tip@Warlock)

  1. I’ve always been a fan of Zack Randall. He’s got a great face and a beautiful lean muscular body.

  2. He’ll always be one of my faves, too. There is a genuine kindness in his eyes and smile. He seems like such a gentle docile boy but he’s also got his freaky side, which makes him all the more intriguing. I like the fact that he has actual intellectual interests and isn’t just a vapid party boy like some. Oddly enough, it seems like he looks even younger and younger as time goes by – how DOES he do that? I was hoping that his return at Colt/Buckshot meant we’d be seeing more of him but am glad to learn about his XTube site, so “Thank You” to Spongey who posted that link, above.

  3. I whole heartedly agree. I have always had a thing for Zach. I wish him the best and thank him for many fond porn memories. ;).

  4. My favorite clip of Zack R. was his Sugar-Daddy hotel hook-up scene #5 with the late Arpad Miklos in LE-DVD “Gigolo”. In my opinion,…one of the best Sugar-Daddy entertainment on the net.
    R.I.P. to Arpad Miklos (11-September 1967 ~ 03-February 2013) 🙁 🙁

  5. I am so totally confused. At one point I remember Zack saying he was gay and now he’s bi. Then I thought Jesse Santana was gay and now he’s bi. I understand you can be bi and prefer one gender over the other but this is making my head hurt. I need to lie down. X^|

  6. To make life easier for you, just assume ALL gay porn stars are bisexual, and don’t believe them when they say they’re gay cuz they’re not. I’d say well over 90% of gay porn stars are bisexual or “straight”, and the remaining 10% or so are gay, but still “open”.

  7. his escort page he lists himself as bi, and on twitter he said he loves pussy.

  8. 🙁 Are you sure he wasn’t just saying that for all those people who like bi & str8 guys? Or maybe he was joking? I know, I’m just in denial is all. Lol….That makes me sad though.

  9. Just to set the record “straight” I never left porn, I merely stopped working for other studios while I finished my BA degrees. I own a porn company now and have been filming dozens of new scenes over the past few years. You can catch my live shows regularly on http://www.zackrandalllive.net/zack_randall & http://www.cam4.com/zack_randall
    For new or longtime fans, visit my site at http://www.zackrandall.net to see my latest videos and photo sets.
    My sincerest apologies to those who dislike my presence in the porn industry. I’m not going away for a while, but at least there are plenty of other porn stars for you to masturbate to 😉

Comments are closed.